Saturday, February 23

Tripping out

So I usually go to Germany every year for a big car and bike show called Bottrop. This year the venue has changed and its called Kustom Kulture Forever. So I had already booked my flight and then Dean from DicE said I'm shipping my panhead over for the summer you should too. And then I was like yeah, but I'm broke and I already have my ticket, and then he was like yeah but it won't cost too much since we're gonna split the cost of shipping and we will have places to stay, and then I was like yeah but that's a lot of time from work, and then he was like yeah but life is short, and then I was like OK, I'm in. So we will be at the Castle Run in Denmark, the Kustom Kulture Forever show in Germany, and the last ever Jokers show in Sweden. I decided to ship the Bad Habit sportster instead of my Knuck because my plan is to leave the bike there and sell it after the trip in June. If anyone is interested in the bike, send me an email to oldgoldgarage@att.net , it will be shipped and import duties paid etc. Life is short, see you soon Europa...











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great Dan looks forward to meeting you to Castle Run in my country Denmark

WhitelinePsycho said...

Have a great time man, really sorry to hear about your Grandad, as Rich pointed out, clearly a chap of moral substance and huge talent.