Saturday, August 21

Mr Badwrench-Up Jumped the Devil


I dont really get into talking about my band days, but I sang in a band called Mr Badwrench for almost 8 years solid. Those were some pretty crazy days, and I have some great memories from the shows, and my band mates have become lifelong friends. In '99 we released "Up Jumped the Devil" and had international distribution, and sold out the first pressing. For one reason or another the CD never got re-pressed. I started tattooing full time, Chopper joined the Cramps, and we just kinda stopped playing. A year or two ago we were supposed to re-release the CD through a small label and played three reunion shows to support the CD. There were some issues that never got resolved with the label and again the CD never got re-released. Chopper finally took it upon himself with his label Ratchetblade to make it happen and now you can get your hands on our long lost CD again. I've seen copies of the first pressing selling on Amazon for $75...insane, anyways, they're only $11, go buy one and support the cause. And to all of our long lost friends and fans, thanks for the support over the years.

Mr Badwrench-Up Jumped the Devil

1 comment:

Johnny Wolf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.