Tuesday, August 24

Versailles


if you live in LA and havent been to one of the three locations of Versailles, you're missing out big time. I used to go to the original location in Culver City as a kid, but I usually grab it to go at the Encino location these days. Awesome Cuban food with huge portions, the west LA locations usually have a long line out the door to get in, even on the odd rainy night. I usually get their special half chicken in garlic sauce with onions, plantains, black beans and rice. About $10 and it will usually keep me fed for two days. be prepared for your breath to offend.

3 comments:

Dan Collins said...

oh yeah the portion in the picture is less than half of an order...

circus leo said...

dude this looks delicious! let's check it out when we're visiting

Chris/Blue Collar Moto said...

I always go home with a bottle of marinade as well. Best on party wings. Mmmm, good!