Tuesday, August 10

Rubbermount Sportster Cobra King Seat...




...ok, don't get too excited yet, this is just a prototype, but it's close to working the way I want it. This is for '04 to current model sportsters, irons, nightsters etc. It is a bolt on for 04-06 and 10-11 models, 07-09 models will require a relocation of the ECM which is fast and easy, I will include instructions, and this seat will not cover the hole in the fender on those years, so you will need to fill the hole or run a different fender for 07-09 models. This seat pictured is a long version or two-up version, I will also be offering a solo (short) version for this seat. It will include all of the brackets and uses the stock gas tank mount hardware. This will clear the ignition modules on 04-06 models under the seat, and is a metal seat pan, not plastic. Price is yet to be determined. I'm hoping to have these out within a couple months.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!! Will be waiting for the two-up version!!

The Beer Guzzler said...

looks awesome.. Want one for sure.

Troutrage said...

Where is it? Can I get one?

Ed said...

any word on when the newer sportster model seats will be available?...

Solis of Five said...

Awesome seats! I have a 2010 Harley 48 and been looking everywhere for these seats. See them a lot in Japan! Can't wait for you to come out with them for newer model sportsters!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please hit me up the second they're ready!

jgmcgriff at hotmail.com

Tripp Hudson fr NE said...

I also have a 48 and this is the best looking 2-up seat I've seen yet. PleAse start popping these out soon! I have 5 weeks until my shoulder is healed enough to ride and my girl is begging for a seat!

Anonymous said...

Are these ever gonna be available? Please let me know! Hotcoldupdown@gmail

Anonymous said...

Any news on these? This is literally exactly what ive been looking for.