Thursday, March 8

Holy Mountain AKA I am a bad blogger

I have been super busy lately which means I havent had too much time to goof off on here. This usually happens when I'm up against a deadline. Right now I'm trying to get a chopped '40 Ford coupe on the road for a customer. Plus all the usual orders, tattooing, designing parts, T-Shirts, taxes etc. Hang in there, I'm not dead yet, just really tired...For now enjoy the sweet retinal pleasures of Holy Mountain. Better if you're doing hallucinogenics, so drop em if you got em...

2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Serves you right for being such a multi talented bastard !!! If you weren't so fucking good that kind of shit wouldn't happen !!! Good luck moving the mountain.

Anonymous said...

Fucking love that movie, pure genius..loving your work.